Hof Bergman

• you donte have to wait 4 rain do i just waited some time 4 days some times when the game starts u get apples

that's only possible with a conflict with your errors.

The apple and pear trees from Hof Bergmann need water and the only way to get water is rain. That's so defined by Farmer_Andy and you can see it also in the files for these trees

Trinkt der Bauer zu viel Bier, melkt der Trottel seinen Stier!

• you donte have to wait 4 rain do i just waited some time 4 days some times when the game starts u get apples

that's only possible with a conflict with your errors.

The apple and pear trees from Hof Bergmann need water and the only way to get water is rain. That's so defined by Farmer_Andy and you can see it also in the files for these trees

thank you for helping me its rain now and i have it

• i dinte know that i just saw the apples on the trees its hard for us as we only under stand english

the apples and pears only spawn after rain. Without rain you should not see them. Otherwise you have an error or a conflict with some of your used mods.

• is farmer andy bring the traffic back you should look at sandy bays traffic coming out soon the best i have seen motor bikes small trucks, tractors and some areas go faster like real life

• is farmer andy bring the traffic back you should look at sandy bays traffic coming out soon the best i have seen motor bikes small trucks, tractors and some areas go faster like real life

currently it's not planed to bring back traffic

• thats a shame about the traffic its the only thing missing now its a perfect map ime in fist day of spring and i dinte stop all through winter working lol i havent started on the bread yet i have just got my milk so ime working very hard lol thanks again if u hear any thing about the traffic pls let us know pls thanks again i love the traffice in hofman in 2017 it was going 2 ways then lets pray for it

• can any one help me pls why are they bringing hof bergmann 1.0.0.6 what fixes are in the map i havent seen any problems only the egg cartoons scatered every were when a knew boxes arrives i tryed to read farmer andys comit but haveing trouble as i only read english pls help thank you

• There will come a view changes:

- changes at BGA

- changes at slaughterhouse because of changes and problems from global company

- changes at chicken stable because of wrong spawning egg boxes

- changes at main silo because of problems with global company

- changes at bunker silos because of problems with wall and collis