Error about pigfoot pallet

• Hello,

At the first line great thanx for map is best of the bests. And i tryed start map on dedi server (verygames) and i have error in log.

"2020-01-10 08:32 Seasons Error: Map has no pig food mixture defined. This breaks the pig food pallet."

map is 1.0.0.5 seasons 1.1.0.0 any idea where is problem?
    Thanks. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• you must have the global mod in youre folder make sure its the 1.1.0.0 no other size plsand the lattest update from giants whitch is 1.5.1 and you must start a knew saved game let me know what hapens i have seen that before ok bye buddy

• hello,

thx for fast reply yes i have global mod (when you mean global company) 1.1.0.0 version season 1.1.0.0. and game 1.5.1 patch on dedi. In my mods folder i have only mods from map 1.0.0.5 pack of course + global company and seasons.

On log have 2 errors one bad linked shader e:/downloads ..... fillIconEmissiveShader.xml this one I was able to fix it.

but this second error pasted below I do not understand where is problem. this error i see also in single player game

"2020-01-10 08:32 Seasons Error: Map has no pig food mixture defined. This breaks the pig food pallet."