bigbag max

• I am unable to get the bigbag max to work at all it will only unload into crates. I have upgraded to 1.0.0.5 and have tried woodchips, potatos, seeds and several other things and nothing will bag. I have tried loading the map using no mods except global company. The only option I show in F1 is enable pallets and that doesn't seem to do anything.

• i have tryed it and it works fine both pot and wood chips in bags i use a controler but on the keyboared u have to use e then press b it worked 4 me

key boared and controller u have to go in the machine first i use it alll the time calll me if u have any more trouble as i live on heeer ime in my secon year of seasons ok

• I press e to get in the machine but b just says enable or disable pallets whatever that means. I have seen some people on youtube making small bags of woodchips and potatoes but its not working for me at all.

• When I put global company in the mods folder it says I can't use it when I take it out it says I need it. I have only been trying to run it with the Bergmann map v1.0.0.5 and the bale add on. It will not take the global company from the Giants modhub. It was accepting the global company I was using before however some things like the bigbag max weren't working so I tried using the one on Giants modhub. Mine was given to me by the moderator on discord for the Hopfach map. Not sure what else to try at this point.