Hof Bergmann "Deco" Horses disappears after awhile (season)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• farmer79

Changed the title of the thread from “"Deco" Horses disappears after awhile (season)” to “Hof Bergmann "Deco" Horses disappears after awhile (season)”.
  • what he means is that these things happend differently in seasons than intended. Yes on mine the horses vanish too, never to return.

He's also saying this is why you test with seasons first and ensure everything is working for your liking.

On anither note i might find out why. I just made my private edit have all the Farm Agency crops and is now MaizePlus ready, and working so far. Everything grows, i can make CCM and ferment it in the maize bunkers, just gotta make sure compost works still. While I'm in there I am going to see why the horses disapear, as i believe the other ddco critters at the animal exchange don't.

• what he means is that these things happend differently in seasons than intended. Yes on mine the horses vanish too, never to return.

He's also saying this is why you test with seasons first and ensure everything is working for your liking.

On anither note i might find out why. I just made my private edit have all the Farm Agency crops and is now MaizePlus ready, and working so far. Everything grows, i can make CCM and ferment it in the maize bunkers, just gotta make sure compost works still. While I'm in there I am going to see why the horses disapear, as i believe the other ddco critters at the animal exchange don't.

RIght, well, then I know.

I havent come around any issues so far, not what im aware of anyway.......beside the horses, so all good here.