Hof Bergmann Seasons/Animal XML

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Can anyone please briefly explain which animal xml I need to use when running seasons? There seems to be the base xml, and an additional two xmls in the extras folder. I don't understand which I need. Thank you!

• Hi there,

The animals.xml can be added to the Hof Bergmann zip in the "seasons" folder. From what I understand you choose one or the other not both. If you want to only have only female cows you place the animals.xml from the extras/Seasons Animals/animals - weibliche Version HB 1.0.0.8 folder into the map zip. If you would rather raise steers, you place the animals.xml from the extras/Seasons Animals/animals - männliche Version HB 1.0.0.8 folder into the map zip. I believe the female file is loaded into the map zip by default.

Hope this helps.

• Hi there,

The animals.xml can be added to the Hof Bergmann zip in the "seasons" folder. From what I understand you choose one or the other not both. If you want to only have only female cows you place the animals.xml from the extras/Seasons Animals/animals - weibliche Version HB 1.0.0.8 folder into the map zip. If you would rather raise steers, you place the animals.xml from the extras/Seasons Animals/animals - männliche Version HB 1.0.0.8 folder into the map zip. I believe the female file is loaded into the map zip by default.

Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you very much!