It is not possible to download

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Please give me another link to download the map. The link that is given automatically is not possible to download, all the time it says that the download limit is exceeded, wait 2 hours, the whole day has already passed. For Russia, in general, this site for downloading is closed, only through the TOR browser it turns out. Please give an alternative link

• Impossible de downloader j'ai ce message et je ne l'ai pas downloader: Vous avez atteint le nombre de téléchargements quotidiens autorisés. Réessayez plus tard. Je ne peut pas avoir atteint la limite, le système veut seulement qu'on s'abonne au mode rapide.

salut Claude

Edited once, last by cber1955: Corriger downlaod maintenant disponible ().

• was zu tun ist? Ich weiß nicht. die coolste Karte, aber wegen RAPIDGATOR sind die meisten Spieler aus Russland gezwungen, die Karte aufzugeben. Darüber hinaus kann auf diese Site nur über VPN zugegriffen werden. Selbst wenn Sie die Site aufrufen, können Sie sie nicht herunterladen.

Schade, dass sich das alles zwischen der coolen Map und den Spielern in die Quere gekommen ist ... Leider sind alle Ressourcen erschöpft und die Map ist unerreichbar geblieben.

Ich habe Probleme beim Übersetzen. Ich benutze einen Online-Übersetzer

• nicht nur für spieler aus russland, in vielen ländern ist diese seite gesperrt. Wir warten darauf, dass sich jemand von der Site-Administration geruht, um zu antworten. Bisher schweigen alle. Völlige Respektlosigkeit gegenüber den Fans der Map.

was zu tun ist? Ich weiß nicht. die coolste Karte, aber wegen RAPIDGATOR sind die meisten Spieler aus Russland gezwungen, die Karte aufzugeben. Darüber hinaus kann auf diese Site nur über VPN zugegriffen werden. Selbst wenn Sie die Site aufrufen, können Sie sie nicht herunterladen.

Schade, dass sich das alles zwischen der coolen Map und den Spielern in die Quere gekommen ist ... Leider sind alle Ressourcen erschöpft und die Map ist unerreichbar geblieben.

• How much does Rapid Gator pay you to get paid premium clients? Download speeds of around 100 KB / s are prehistoric to the Internet. Try to think about a normal data storage, where the free speed is at least around 300 KB / s
    Downloading 1.2 G nowadays, 3 hours is a total failure.

moreover, with free access, I got angry after downloading 60 MB, saying: "You have reached the hourly download limit. Please try again later.
    Don't you want to wait? Upgrade instantly to Premium! "
    It doesn't seem normal or serious to the players.

• All of you people complaining about the downloading problems are ungrateful bastards... The reason why the map is hosted on Rapid Gator is because this is the way LSFM team gets paid. Do you have any idea how much work it took for them to create this map and accompaning mods? Do you think LSFM is a charity for entitled gamers? They created something we all enjoy and they deserve to get paid so either support the LSFM directly, get a Rapid Gator premium account or shut the hell up and download the map at 100 kb/sec.

• All of you people complaining about the downloading problems are ungrateful bastards... The reason why the map is hosted on Rapid Gator is because this is the way LSFM team gets paid. Do you have any idea how much work it took for them to create this map and accompaning mods? Do you think LSFM is a charity for entitled gamers? They created something we all enjoy and they deserve to get paid so either support the LSFM directly, get a Rapid Gator premium account or shut the hell up and download the map at 100 kb/sec.

It seems to me that your parents haven't raised you with principles, is obvious. You swearing at people and this attitude is not acceptable.

Hear you, maybe you're blind or can't read !!!! It says that this site is being blocked in Russia !!! send thanks to lsfm I don't mind !!! For some reason, all payments are blocked. In my opinion, all file exchanges are monetized, but they chose rapid. What is the question to make an alternative link for those who cannot download from this site? In some countries this site is included in the list of scammers !!! I'm not the only one here who ran into this problem !!! so you can close your mouth and sit and enjoy a great card !!! There is no need to inflate the drama here. The question is about blocking the site rapid and not about payment.

• There is a alterate method availaible. As supporter you can download the Map directly from this server - much faster than from RapidGator.

Why should Andy allow an further download portal from where the mods mostly get stolen and reworked. We have seen so much changed versions which are not working correctly - but the users come to this forum and want to get help.

For that reasons only allowed downloads are through rapid gator (for free) or directly from here as supporter.

Hear you, maybe you're blind or can't read !!!! It says that this site is being blocked in Russia !!! send thanks to lsfm I don't mind !!! For some reason, all payments are blocked. In my opinion, all file exchanges are monetized, but they chose rapid. What is the question to make an alternative link for those who cannot download from this site? In some countries this site is included in the list of scammers !!! I'm not the only one here who ran into this problem !!! so you can close your mouth and sit and enjoy a great card !!! There is no need to inflate the drama here. The question is about blocking the site rapid and not about payment.

LSFM is not responsible for dealing with censorship states. Stop whining on the forum and find a way to circumvent your putin-wall. Maybe a VPN?

It seems to me that your parents haven't raised you with principles, is obvious. You swearing at people and this attitude is not acceptable.

Spare me, I don't know or respect you enough, to care about your opinion. As for my principles, it is why I got angry. I hate freeloaders and whiners. LSFM is not responsible for catering to needs of every person with a problem. They've done enough by providing us with this magnificent map. People need to do their part and support LSFM or at least not litter the forum with problems which LSFM is not responsible for or can do anything about. I'm done with this thread.

• Есть доступный метод alterate. Как сторонник вы можете скачать карту непосредственно с этого сервера - гораздо быстрее, чем с RapidGator.

Почему Энди должен разрешить дальнейший портал загрузки, где моды в основном крадутся и переделываются. Мы видели так много измененных версий, которые не работают правильно - но пользователи приходят на этот форум и хотят получить помощь.

По этой причине разрешены загрузки только через rapid gator (бесплатно) или непосредственно отсюда в качестве сторонника.

Как стать сторонником ? Я из России. Я готов заплатить , но как ?

• you can support LSFM at menu LSFM Unterstützen! There you can choose your option you want to take.

• вы можете поддержать LSFM в меню LSFM Unterstützen! Там вы можете выбрать свой вариант, который хотите взять.

Я счастлива ! По вашему совету я заплатил 5 евро и стал сторонником . Теперь я скачиваю эту замечательную карту . Я торжествую ! Спасибо за совет.

• Привет. Я скачал карту как сторонник , новая категория в магазине не появилась . Только высокие транспортеры в статичных объектах . Статических сборщиков тоже нет . И возникает вопрос, куда закинуть папку extras ?

• all ist described in description

The folder extras you only need If you want zu change animals in seasons. Second is only german translation for manure system you don't need

Put all Mods from folder Mod into your mod directory and start a new savegame. You can't use your old savegame from 1.0.0.7 or below.

• все это описано в описании

Папка extras вам понадобится только в том случае, если вы хотите менять животных по сезонам. Во-вторых, только немецкий перевод для системы навоза вам не нужен

Поместите все моды из папки Mod в свой каталог Mod и запустите новую сохраненную игру. Вы не можете использовать свою старую сохраненную игру с 1.0.0.7 или ниже.

Спасибо. Теперь я понимаю.

• Goodevening People,

My downloaded two files of Hof Bergmann (last version) ask me a password that I miss...could anybody help me...thanks a lot...