Pig Charging Cable not working

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I cant get the charging cable in the pig area to work for charging the push Pig Food Mixer. In the cow area, I get prompted to press I to overload. This doesnt happen in the pig area and my PFM is running out of charge!

• i have same issue the pig barn will not charge the mixer but it will if move to cow barn, also the pig barn storge has gone as in the lift gone after last update on save,

• I also had issues with the whole pig attic lost functionality and items. I didnt want to loose my progress so I edited the items xml to get the items back that were lost/not appearing.

I had to start a new savegame, then find the items in the items.xml from that new savegame and copy them into the item.xml from my old savegame. Everything works fine now.

• I also had issues with the whole pig attic lost functionality and items. I didnt want to loose my progress so I edited the items xml to get the items back that were lost/not appearing.

I had to start a new savegame, then find the items in the items.xml from that new savegame and copy them into the item.xml from my old savegame. Everything works fine now.

can ask what was item got from items xml get pig attic to work again ?

• There were a few that i had to put back into my savegame's items xml. I will try to list them all...

$moddir$FS19_HofBergmann/placeables/objectStorages/atticStorage.xml

$moddir$FS19_HofBergmann/placeables/objectStorages/strawSmallBaleStorage.xml

$moddir$FS19_HofBergmann/placeables/baleStorages/squareBaleStorageStrawPS_preplaced.xml

I think these are the ones needed to get it all working again..

I hope this helps..

• ok i will take a look thanks for info

• 我也遇到了整个猪阁楼失去功能和物品的问题。我不想丢失我的进度,所以我编辑了项目 xml 以取回丢失/未出现的项目。

我必须开始一个新的存档游戏,然后从新存档游戏的 items.xml 中找到项目,然后将它们复制到我的旧存档游戏的 item.xml 中。现在一切正常。

猪舍阁楼仓库收纳位置需要开启绿色指示灯,自动收纳功能才会工作