Hof bergmann fs22

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hof Bergmann on FS22 would be great. If there is one thing good about FS22 is that the engine seems to be optimized a bit. They bragged about occlusion - not rendering things that are not visible... Should be a core engine feature... Better late then never I guess. The point is this. Hof Bergmann is a "heavy" map. Running it on FS19 where the graphics takes a toll on the hardware, puts additional load on it. With FS22 it should work much better. I hope the LSFM Team is already on it ;)

• Hof Bergmann on FS22 would be great. If there is one thing good about FS22 is that the engine seems to be optimized a bit. They bragged about occlusion - not rendering things that are not visible... Should be a core engine feature... Better late then never I guess. The point is this. Hof Bergmann is a "heavy" map. Running it on FS19 where the graphics takes a toll on the hardware, puts additional load on it. With FS22 it should work much better. I hope the LSFM Team is already on it ;)

i heer hofman was better in 2017 i hope it comes 22

i heer hofman was better in 2017 i hope it comes 22

I've heard that quite a lot of people didn't like the fact that Hof Bergmann in FS19 was so heavily based on Felsbrunn. I personally don't mind, but I guess I understand their point. We'll see what LSFM Team prepares for us in FS22.

• Underground trees, as we all know, were the answer to the lack of bushes or shrubs or whatever you want to call them. I can't fathom why there are so few of them available to "paint" in the editor. How difficult would it be to add 10 or 15 more? I'm guessing not that difficult at all and it would give mappers more freedom and options.